Monday, March 27, 2017

Mass Spring Cleaning and Toss Out

Since Spring Quarter is starting, today I decided to have a mass clean out of my stuff in the apartment. I realized that I have too much stuff and I really needed to downsize. If you saw my closets, you would think that I was nuts to have so much stuff. This year, I am going to focus on buying fewer things for the apartment because sometimes I never even use it. It might just stay in its packaging for months on end.

I also wrote my recent article on Spring Cleaning from a Neat Freak's Perspective so I will share the link to it once it is live on the Odyssey Platform.


This is all the things I have found in my apartment that I am going to donate/sell. The things I will donate will go to the Goodwill and the things I will sell are going to go to Buffalo Exchange where they buy certain items depending on if it is within a season. Hopefully, I will make a few doll hairs. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...