Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Still Cleaning Out

I never realized how much stuff I owned until I cleaned out. I think I've cleaned out like 10 times. I have reached a goal point right now since I have cleared off one entire shelf in my water heater closet, so yay me!

I'm now going through a lot of my horse stuff because I have multiples of certain things that I really don't need multiples of. For instance, I don't need 7 white dressage pads- I don't ride dressage, so why not sell them for someone else to use. Also, I don't need 11 crops. I went through a phase when I was younger when I kept saying I was going to be a trainer and needed to collect things for my barn. Haha, that isn't happening anymore.


But the other upside to cleaning and decluttering is the fact that I can sell these items. I think I made $45 yesterday selling my winter riding boots and a saddle pad, so that is going in the savings envelope in my wallet! Tomorrow, I have another selling to someone who wants some of my horse stuff, so more money to go into savings! Just got to sell the rest of the items I have then I am happy!

1 comment:

  1. I lost my Bellinghamster! NVM, I like the new name too.

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...