Sunday, April 16, 2017

TGIF!

Ugh, I am so glad it is finally Friday. This week has just been so chaotic for no reason.

I finished my Psychology exam like an hour ago and came home to find my bed had been delivered, thanks to my boyfriend being here for them to deliver it. I couldn't wait another week for it.


I am now watching some lovely Harry Potter because just recently I have been starting to read the book series. I am hooked, I am almost finished with the first one and I just recently bought the second one from Village Books down in Fairhaven.

I went to dinner Friday with Kaveh because we celebrated our one year anniversary and spent the majority of the weekend together, grilling with everyone. It was a wonderful weekend because it was also sunny and beautiful out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...