Monday, April 17, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's sunny right now and I hope it stays like this from now on.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week since it is officially Spring Quarter.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate some cereal and some oranges this morning.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and MudLynn's snoring.

I am watching... Nothing.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch scary movies with friends and eat delicious food.

I am reading... The Age of Adaline.

I am making... Nothing really.

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I work on Monday-Friday in the mornings and afternoons. MWF I have my Psych 101 class, TR I have my English class. I am meeting a lady after class and selling her some horse items. I then I have a group meeting for my English assignment Tuesday morning. Friday, Kaveh and I are leaving work a little early so that we can hit the road to Mt Hood with Josh and Isabel.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. She is snoozing on her bed, Courtney will be watching her this weekend.

College Update... I am going to apply to the Elementary Education Professional Program next year. I will still graduate but I will go back to school to get the program so that I can become a teacher! I have already started filling out the program application.

Riding Update...  Since it is Spring Quarter, we don't have any shows. However, I believe we are going to be doing some clinics and volunteering opportunities. I missed a couple lessons already due to weekend plans, but I am going to go ride on Thursday in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...