Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's sunny right now and I hope it stays like this from now on.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week since it is officially almost the end of Spring Quarter.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate some yogurt this morning, some strawberries and chips, and now I am heating up some leftover pizza.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and MudLynn's snoring.

I am watching... Nothing.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch scary movies with friends and eat delicious food.

I am reading... nothing.

I am making... Nothing really.

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I work on Monday-Friday in the afternoons. MWF I work AM shifts. MWF I have my Psych 101 class, TR I have my English class. Monday, I have a poetry reading that I am attending for my English class for the log book. On Tuesdays, I go and volunteer in Mrs. L's classroom. I am also having coffee with Melissa at Woods while we chat and do homework. I then I have a group meeting for my English assignment  Wednesday afternoon. I also have a work meeting Wednesday night. Thursday, my english group has our group facilitation in class, so we are all gonna spruce ourselves up a bit. Thursday and Friday are pretty normal.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. She is snoozing on the floor at my feet, on top of my computer cord.

College Update... I am going to apply to the Elementary Education Professional Program next year. I will still graduate but I will go back to school to get the program so that I can become a teacher! I have already started filling out the program application.

Riding Update...  Since it is Spring Quarter, we don't have any shows. However, I believe we are going to be doing some clinics and volunteering opportunities. I missed a couple lessons already due to weekend plans. It's so hard to find time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...