Sunday, May 14, 2017

What's In My Backpack: College Edition

College is pretty stressful and not having the main essentials in your backpack can be devastating. I love seeing other bloggers share what they have in their backpacks, so I decided to do the same thing! I hope that you become inspired to put these essentials in your backpack!

I always pack a lot in my bag just in case I'm going to be on campus for a long time. I always have my water bottle in my bag, because hydration in key! I then have gum and breath strips as well as granola bar cause ya know, classroom tummy rumbles.

I also have hand creams and chapstick for those dry and windy days. On top of that, I have my notebook for a class, sketch book for bullet lists, and my Erin Condren planner. Electronics wise - I have my mac, headphones, and my phone (and my charger, which is not pictured).

And most importantly, my wallet with my student ID and my keys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...