Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's sunny right now and it is beautiful.

I am thinking... About all the things I have to do this week since it is almost the end of the quarter.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate some orange juice, but I'm going to make myself a souffle.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and the TV.

I am watching... Nothing, but my roommate is watching Bob's Burgers.

Always one of my favorite things... To watch scary movies with friends and eat delicious food.

I am reading... All my textbooks.

I am making... Cod for the next two dinners on Wednesday and Thursday.

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I work on Monday-Friday in the afternoon and MWF in the mornings. But that's going to change after finals week which is in about two weeks. I have one class on MWF and another class on TR. I'm reading so much right now in prep for my finals. Saturday, I go to the barn to ride. Thursday afternoons before class, I spend making food for the day or next two days.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well. She is snoozing on the floor next to me.

College Update... I am going to apply to the Elementary Education Professional Program next year. I have the WEST-B test on the 31st.

Riding Update...  I haven't been able to ride a whole lot because of classes and the work load. Also, I'm just really exhausted after the week of work and school that all I want to do is lay in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...