Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Life Update 2.0

I have a had a clearer realization while working at camp. I have realized that I want to do jobs that a more behind the scenes rather than being a full-time teacher. So basically, I want to work as a substitute at first and then work my way more into administration positions.

All I have to do is to retake the reading portion of the West-B, finish my application of being a substitute teacher and email the principal of the lower school of St. Paul's about the positions I talked about with Mrs. L when I was volunteering.

I have decided after the almost 6 weeks of being at camp that next year, I want to apply to be a coordinator next year. I have already had a ton of experiences already and I have over 3 more weeks more of incredible experiences that it will add to my experience. I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer brings me in regards to memories and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...