Sunday, July 30, 2017

Selfish Soul 30-Day Challenge: Day 6

Today was okay. I went to the barn this morning and rode Fiesta and then I took pictures of the ponies. I was really happy with how the photos I took, they came out so well!

I then came home and bathed Mud who really needed a bath and stress cleaned the apartment again cause really, that is pretty much all I do.


But yeah, I think that is one hobby I am going to work on from now on: Equine Photography. I love horses and taking photos so why not.
Also can we just talk about how gorgeous Suzy's horses are? I can't even. Giselle especially! She is literally a golden girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...