Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's sunny so I'm happy with that.

I am thinking... About all the camp activities I have ahead of me.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I didn't each much this morning, but I had some orange juice.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type.

I am watching... Nothing.

Always one of my favorite things... To spend time with friends.

I am reading... Nothing.

I am making... Nothing.

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I work on Monday-Friday as a camp counselor. Monday's, I have a camp meeting after my shift. Then I'm trying my hardest to distract myself in order to not let my mind wander to the dark area. Tuesday, I am going to go out to Schweinhaus to celebrate Courtney's 21st. Wednesday, I think I am going to go to Downtown Sounds.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well, she is laying next to me on the floor tired cause we just got back from a walk. I took her along when Courtney and I went and hiked to Fragrance Lake, which was a fun hike.

College Update... I've kinda decided to just graduate from Western in the fall and try to pursue a career through the YMCA. I'm already looking at job possibilities.

Riding Update...  I just haven't had any time to ride because of work. I don't know how much I'll be able to ride this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...