Monday, July 17, 2017

New Summer Goals

This past week has been rough on me and got me thinking of new goals I want to accomplish this summer.

Goal #1: Become More Outdoorsy
 Before you assume, no I'm not doing this to please other people or be more appealing. I am doing this for me. I like going on little adventures and right now, I am starting with more hiking and such. At one point, I would like to get more into camping. I might be going camping on the San Juan islands with some friends cause one of them is working on San Juan and has a camp site there.

I plan on investing in a tent one day this summer cause I mean, I have the pack and all that jazz already. So why not?

Goal #2: Save Up For A Car With AWD
Driving this winter will be hard if it snows again, so I am going to work hard to save every penny I have in order to get a car that can get me through the snow and also maybe the mountains. Bam Bam didn't have any trouble getting to the trail head for Fragrance Lake but I just want to be safe if I decide to get check out spots that I know Bam Bam couldn't get to.

I know the car I want to invest in will be a Subaru. Those cars can go anywhere.

Goal #3: Gain A Lot Of Experience From Camp
If you didn't already know, I have decided that I want to work for the YMCA once I am done with school. I have already been exploring some job options and I am hooked on this decision. I will probably work for the summer camps again next summer, but maybe in a higher position cause I really want to do that. I bet it could make next year's camp even more amazing (not like it isn't already amazing).


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...