Saturday, July 22, 2017

I'm Going Back to England!!!!


I just found out that I will be going to England next August for an entire week! What is even cooler is that I will be camping out at a campsite close to the hotel my parents will be at. Also, I found out today that there is a stable close by where I can go ride (pay to obviously), but still I could pay to go on a country or beach ride! 

I have already started making a list of things I will need to have before next August and started a list of things I will spend money on when I am in England, such as the riding expenditures. The riding will be my biggest portion of my spending budget. I already know what I will pack in backpacking pack and other things in another bag. Agh! I'm giddy with excitement!

I am so excited to go back to the motherland, you have no idea. I can't wait to see the spots where Harry Potter and Downtown Abbey were filmed, I will have photos of me in each spot for the blog and Instagram. Maybe I'll invest in a little stuffy to have for pictures. I don't know what kind of animal stuffy but I will figure that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...