Sunday, July 23, 2017

Selfish Soul 30 Day Challenge

So I was talking to one of my coworkers/friends last night about this challenge that she was doing and it sounded interesting. Basically, every day you do at least 3 things that YOU want to do and journal them down in a journal. So for me, it's day two and I went to the barn for the first time in a few months and it felt amazing to ride again.

This challenge is a way to help me be happy again and do the things I love doing more than I did before. I'm saying I'm not happy, but I just want to feel happier, both mentally and physically. It's been a rough two weeks being so distracted by the break up (yes, my boyfriend and I broke up about a week ago), so I'm trying to get myself on my feet and back together. But it will take a lot of time in order for me to feel 100% again.

So yes, I am going to do this 30-day challenge and blog every single day on what selfish things I do.

But yes, I was so happy to see Fiesta today. She came up to the gate with her ears forward so happy to see me. We get along like PB & J. I love when I get to have unicorn time, she is the best horse for therapy. Mostly because she's gorgeous but she has that attitude where it's "I don't give a damn, I'm a Unicorn. I'm more important." So I'm gonna try and channel a bit of that beautiful attitude she has.

I will be a unicorn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...