Sunday, July 23, 2017

Selfish Soul 30-Day Challenge: Day 2

Today was a fun day. I went to the barn and did chores and then rode Fiesta for a little bit.  I felt very happy being back on a horse again. I just missed feeling the wind on my face as I cantered around the arena. It felt so good to be cleaning stalls and paddocks again. I just love knowing I worked hard on a stall or run knowing the horse living in that stall would be happy with the clean stall. I am definitely going to try to get my finances in order so that I can get a horse.


I hung out with Orca and Starfire from camp helping Starfire pack up her apartment. It was fun and we helped her accomplish her goal to get the majority of her things packed up for when she moves next weekend. We also splurged on lunch at Ovn Wood Fired Pizza, which was so good! So going there again!

I then treated myself to ice cream and chips from the store and watched the latest episode of Game of Thrones on my Fire Stick. It was intense! I can't wait till the third episode to come out next Sunday. I love Game of Thrones cause I practically live the time period I wish I could live when I am watching the show. I want to get a medieval dress and have a photo shoot with a horse while wearing the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...