Monday, July 24, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's sunny so I'm happy with that.

I am thinking... That we only have 4 weeks of camp left.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I didn't each much this morning, but I made a protein smoothie.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type.

I am watching... Nothing.

Always one of my favorite things... To spend time with friends.

I am reading... Nothing.

I am making... Nothing.

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I work on Monday-Friday as a camp counselor. Monday's, I have a camp meeting after my shift. Then I'm trying my hardest to distract myself in order to not let my mind wander to the dark area. I am going to try to go ride again this weekend cause I love how much I enjoy it and how therapeutic it is.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well, she is laying next to me on the couch. She has been antsy lately so I think that means she wants to do more hikes so maybe I'll see if Courtney wants to do one this weekend.

College Update... I've kinda decided to just graduate from Western in the fall and try to pursue a career through the YMCA. I'm already looking at job possibilities.

Riding Update...  I rode yesterday and I have decided that I am going to try to go ride on weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...