Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Fall Fashion Wishlist

Fall is slowly creeping back into the view and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to wear sweaters and my tall MK boots again. I can't wait to have hot chocolate when it's cold outside in one of my Starbucks mugs. This season is my favorite with all the colors and trends that come back to be popular amongst the student body of Western along with staples I really need in my closet, well more like really want... Like I said, it's only a wishlist.

Fashion Wishlist

Nordstrom, $675
Nordstrom, $134.95
Nordstrom, $295

  
Nordstrom, $38
Kylie Cosmetics, $29

Nordstrom $795

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...