Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's so smoky, I want rain.

I am thinking... That we only have 2 weeks of camp left.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I didn't each much this morning, but I ate dinner last night.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type.

I am watching... 13 Going On 30.

Always one of my favorite things... To spend time with friends.

I am reading... Nothing.

I am making... Nothing.

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I work on Monday-Friday as a camp counselor. I don't really know what I am doing after work each day, I just see what happens. Life can surprise me.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well, she is laying next to me on the floor. I've been taking her on long walks every morning and evening and she loves it.

College Update... I've kinda decided to just graduate from Western in the fall and try to pursue a career through the YMCA. I'm already looking at job possibilities. I'm going to be applying to do lunch and recess duty at St. Paul's. Just waiting for the email from Ms. Sue Ann.

Riding Update...  I haven't ridden this weekend, too tired and too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...