Sunday, August 6, 2017

Selfish Soul 30-Day Challenge: Day 7

Today was a good day. I slept in a little, but I couldn't really cause I always wake up at 7:30. I then made a sugar scrub for my feet and one sugar scrub for the body (both from Pinterest!) So I have two mason jars in my shower that's I am using. My skin has never felt so soft before!

I then took MudLynn to the dog park and we saw a Doberman named Zeus. It made me have some hard core puppy fever for a Doberman. I take it as a sign that I'll have a Doberman in my life soon. It was the second one I've seen this weekend!


I then went to Label's with Starfire and started an account and sold some clothes and shoes! I also decided that I'm going to go to Label's every weekend and see if I can find anything of high end items to add to my closet. I found a pair of Rag and Bone jeans that were on sale for $45 and are normally $200. MAJOR STEAL! I've decided as well that I want to start doing more fashion related blog posts. I miss doing those kinds of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...