Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I Really Want A Doberman/I Really Want More Dogs

Hey readers! Are any of you big dog people? I guess you could relate to me when it comes to this post. I just crave more dogs in my life right now.

I know I shouldn't want more dogs because it wouldn't be fair to MudLynn but I feel like she needs a buddy to hang out with. She enjoyed hanging out with Bruno and Peanut and a few of the dogs that Courtney pet sits, so I say it's okay for me to want more dogs. Do you ever feel like you need to consult your current pet before you add another companion?

Also, the dog I really want to add to my life is my dream dog: a Doberman. I fell in love with the breed when I pet-sat a Dobe named Trooper. He was an amazing dog. I mean, when you live with a Dobe for a week or two all the time, you can never live without a Dobe. I was so used to having a big dog following me around the house and I guess MudLynn is a smaller version of a Dobe. Come to think of it, maybe MudLynn has some Dobe in her!

I just love how regal Dobes are. They're like Friesian horses, they move with class and regality. Plus they are gorgeous dogs. I think Dobermans and Pointers are my favorite big dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...