Sunday, August 27, 2017

Goals for Fall 2017

I have quite a few goals for the fall.

For starters, #1 is to graduate from school at the end of December. I am almost done with my major and my minor, so as I inch closer and closer to the end mark, I get more excited and nervous at the same time. I would really like to pass my classes with mainly B's this quarter.


Then, #2 is to get a car with 4WD. I want to have a car that can get me through snow, but I also want a car that can get me up mountains for some mini adventures. I want to get outside more and venture outside of my comfort zone.

#3 is to find a full-time job that has benefits. Since I am graduating, I need to find a job that will support my outdoorsy lifestyle and my dog and possibly my future dog.

#4 is to put every spare coin and dollar bill in my rainy day jar. I'm doing well with spare coins. I wanna say it's about 1/6 of the way filled. Gotta keep filling. I think right now it will be my new car/Dobie fund.

#5 is to get outside at every opportunity that comes my way. So that means every school holiday or snow day this year, I will be outside somewhere getting outside of my comfort zone and exploring things. Mud and I will be hiking Padden every weekend going on longer hikes each day.

#6 is to keep MudLynn is the best shape I can have her in. That means no human food, coconut oil for her coat and skin, joint supplements, and arthritis supplements to keep her in tip top shape. She needs to be healthy cause she still has a few years in her.

#7 is to build my resume to be amazing for prospective employers. I'm continuing my job at the YMCA as an after school counselor, however, I am going to be working as an instructional assistant at St. Paul's Academy doing lunchroom duty and maybe recess duty. Right now it is just lunchroom duty.

#8 is to find a full-time job after graduation. Since my major has no specific field, I need to find a job that is full-time in order to support my passions and my dog/future dogs. So I am going to try to work within the Bellingham Schools in any job that fits me and my work background. I would like to move into working for the YMCA in the childcare office if an opening comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...