Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Visiting Home: Day 4

Today was a great day. Well, these past few days visiting Mom has been awesome. Today, we went to the NEX so that I could get a pedicure with our nail stylist Celeste. It was nice getting to catch up with her on life and all. I've missed nail appointments with her.

Then Mom and I went to the MacArthur Mall to look for teacher clothes and to browse around. I found some nice pants, a gorgeous sweater and shirt for work. They are all gorgeous fall colors. We then bumped into one of my friends from high school and that was nice. He is probably one of the only people at Maury that I am still in contact with.

Mom and I had Captain D's for lunch and by God, it was so good. Although, I'll be glad to get back to eating cleanly when I am home in Bellingham.

The rain has come and I couldn't be happier. I have missed the rain so much this summer and this fills my heart. Along with some thunder, it was pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...