Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Visiting Home: Day 3



Today, Mom and I went to the British foods shop. And I'm gonna say one thing, we spent more money there than we did at Nordstrom Rack. Crazy, right? Nah, I just love my British foods. That was pretty much our only venture out of the house cause it's so bloody hot outside. We spent the afternoon going through bins she is taking to the Treasure Shop to see if there was anything I wanted out of them. 

We'll just say that I'm coming home to Washington with more bags than I left with, mainly all filled with food and sweets for me to enjoy back in Washington.
Oh well, I'm bringing home new housewares, more DVDs, more books, food and candy, planner supplies, shoes, and teacher supplies (for when I become a teacher). I'm also bringing home my trophy plate from my year on the IEA team. I would really love it hang it up on the wall somewhere for people to see when they walk into the apartment. I don't mean to be a little boastful, but it was something I was proud of accomplishing.

Mom made fish and chips for dinner again but this time with mushy peas. Mushy peas are just to die for, they are much better than normal peas.

Also I am now excited that I have an actual FitBit bracelet step tracker. I need to get back into keeping track of my steps again. I did when I worked at camp last year cause that was our staff challenge.

Tomorrow is another day filled with food I've missed and maybe a little more shopping. Let's hope I don't need another suitcase, haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...