Monday, August 21, 2017

Visiting Home: Day 2

So today was busy. Mom had a stop to make and then we went to Barnes, Ulta, and Bed Bath and Beyond. I got some new books for my flight back to Washington and to add to my little library. I bought the next Harry Potter, a Doberman breed book, a Hamster care book, and a book called K9 Korea featuring true stories about the dogs that served in the Korean War. After we went to those stops, we went to Nordstrom rack. I think I found one thing I liked and it was a Calvin Klein dress, which is what I may wear for work at St. Paul's in the winter and then for graduation. 

We got Chick fil-A for lunch of course, which I have missed oh so much. They are popping more and more Chick fil-A's on the West Coast though! Mom made her fabulous fish and chips for dinner, which I died again cause it was so good and yummy in my tummy. 

Oh and I almost forgot! I met the neighbor's puppy today! His name is Apollo and he is 8 weeks old. The cutest and fluffiest pup I had ever seen. He has such long legs and huge paws, he's going to be a handsome boy when he is fully grown. Now I want a puppy, but I should wait till after graduation. I just love puppy smell and puppy breath. I know I want a Doberman pup, a German Shepherd pup, and a German Shorthaired Pointer pup. I think mainly boys though. Maybe one girl in addition to MudLynn. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...