Monday, August 21, 2017

Visiting Home: Day 1

Well, I slept in till about 9 and then mosied downstairs for breakfast. Mom and I went to the Navy Exchange to schedule my pedicure with Celeste and then browsed around the Exchange looking for teacher-like clothes and shoes. I found a pair of shoes that will be perfect for work at St. Paul's this school year.

Mom and I then came home and relaxed until we went to Otani for dinner. I missed Otani cause their food is just so delicious. We had sushi and our yummy dinner. We pretty much binge-watched The White Princess, which is an amazing show, especially if you are a big fan of England's history of the monarchy. I'm a little bit obsessed with their history, so I'm an Anglophile just like my momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...