Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I'm Just A Modern Beatrix Potter

I bet some of you have had people say to you "You're gonna be a crazy cat lady" or "You're a crazy dog lady." But hey, that's okay! We just love animals, and if we can afford to keep them; then people have no say in what you do with your life.

I currently own 3 pets; a dog, a hamster and a fish. Funny thing is is that I want more pets. I want more dogs, a want some horses, I want a reptile (a leopard gecko), I want a bird, and I want more Bettas. Let's just say I've been watching a certain YouTube channel that has been giving me pet fever.

I love animals, they bring such a joy to my life. They are something I get to take care cause I am a naturally nurturing person. I just love the love animals give when I know that they are happy. I just want animals, so as long as I can afford it, I will have as many animals as I can take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...