Sunday, August 13, 2017

Selfish Soul 30-Day Challenge: Day 9

If you read my post yesterday, Mud and I are now doing weekend hikes through Lake Padden State Park. Today, we went a little farther and it was a great hike. We met so many new dogs and it really gave me dog fever cause I really want to get a second and third dog. I want my house to be filled with wiggly butts and whining pups. I just love dogs okay? I spend my nights looking at Petfinder at the dogs and puppies available for adoption.



After we went on our hike, I indulged in ice cream and barbeque chips and then we went to watch movies with Michelle. A lazy Sunday after a nice hike through the woods. My goal is to be outside on the weekends as much as possible if I can't go outside during the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...