Saturday, August 12, 2017

Selfish Soul 30-Day Challenge: Day 8

I went to the barn today and it was great. I got to ride Fiesta again, and she was so perfect cause she's perfect all the time. I also worked doing some chores for Suzy. For me, doing barn chores is very zen for me, I feel at peace and calm. But then I also feel proud cause I am helping take care of the barn and the ponies. I cleaned the field of any poop piles and then I also filled a water bucket for Suzy's babies Giselle and Lexie along with their babysitter Mia.
I then decided to take Mud to the dog park and while I was there, I decided to walk the off leash trails with her. If you know me, I don't like to do things alone. I like doing things with people so this is a step to me stepping out of my comfort zone. It was a nice stroll with Mud. She would turn her head if she was far ahead of me and then when I got closer to her she would continue walking. She was so good when we would meet new dogs cause she would watch the other dogs walk with their owners and then she would come follow me. She's a great doggo.

I want a second dog so bad right now, but my apartment won't allow a second dog. So right now I am trying to save all spare change I find so that I can save up for a place of my own; like buy my first home. I read an article online that more pet parents are buying their first home for their pet's needs, not for growing a family or getting married.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...