Thursday, October 12, 2017

Christmas Vibes

I have Christmas fever like crazy right now. I want to throw my decorations out and put my tree up. Although, I think I need a bigger tree this year... I have a lot of ornaments now since Mom gave a lot of new ones last Christmas. I'm already making a list of things I need and ideas I can do to decorate on a budget. Mom sent me a Michael's gift card that I still need to use so I might use that this weekend.

One DIY decor idea is tying ribbon around the cabinents to make them look like presents! How cool is that! I can't wait to decorate especially since I am hosting Friend's Christmas this year. I'm gonna go the full 9 yards.

I'm going to do invitations, a ham, photo booth with Christmas props, and so many other things! I found this really cool idea to hot gluue painted popsicle sticks into the shape of a snowflake so I am so going to make a few of those.

Ugh, I have this Christmas fever so badly. Can we just fast forward to December?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...