Friday, October 13, 2017

Updated Fall Goals

I've decided to revamp my goals to make them more realistic and obtainable. So first off, I am going to start by depositing $10 this coming paycheck into my savings. So after my first deposit, I'll increase it by $10 at every pay check. If I want to save up and invest in a car that has 4WD, I need to be more disciplined when it comes to money. I am also saving every coin I find and putting it in a jar by my door.
Secondly, I need to give it my all at work if I want to gain top-notch recommendations. I've been working on that strictly following the schedule at work and incoporating activity sheets during check-in time. Every Sunday I search for activity sheets to use at work along with thinking of back up activities with which I can use supplies in the cabinent.

Thirdly, I need to only food shop for the essentials. Meaning, I need to eat up what I have in the house before I buy more of the same product. So I have been making list after list of groceries and finally made a small list of most needed groceries. That also means using Ibotta and coupons to help with savings and earning cash back.

So I've downsized it to three goals right now. These goals are my main goals that I am going to work toward accomplishing before I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...