Sunday, October 15, 2017

I Need a 4WD Car.

I like being outside. I like going off somewhere for an adventure that day. Except the thing is, I want to go explore other places too. I know I should be exploring the places I can get to more thoroughly, but I want to go up to the mountains and frolic in the fresh snow and all. And the only way I can do that, is by getting a car that has 4WD.
I want to wake up to this view again. I want to see nature in its glory again. And I want to see this pup filled with the need to explore every inch with her nose.  


This whole waiting till I have a better paying job is killing me. I want to go explore the mountains, but I can't cause my car is not suitable for that type of terrain. Ugh... 

 Like, being out in the fresh air is so invigorating for me. I want to be outside as much as I can now. I'm tired of sitting on my butt all the time. And by getting a car with 4WD will help me avoid sitting on my rear all the time. It will encourage me to jump in the car and go to Baker and find a new spot to explore/enjoy a hot beverage while admiring nature's beauty.


Like look how cute MudLynn looks in her coat in the snow! She gets so excited to be in the snow, let alone outide. She is an ourdoorsy dog at heart.

I need to invest in more weather friendly clothing. I've definitely stopped dressing for style now. Its turned into comfort meets chic style. Ya know, leggings and long tops and sweaters paired with booties, flats, or outdoorsy shoes (Chacos and hiking boots).

Don't worry Mud, we'll get that 4WD car asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...