Monday, October 16, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's cloudy and a bit chily.

I am thinking... That school is going great.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I had some water and now I just ate some yogurt.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and Netflix playing.

I am watching... I Love Lucy, god I'm an old soul.

Always one of my favorite things... To spend time with friends.

I am reading... Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.

I am making... Nothing.

I am writing... This blog post and an English assignment.

All the plans I have for this week... I will be working at the YMCA every MWF and I am working at St. Paul's doing lunch duty every MWF, however today I didn't work today because I'm not feeling very well right now.. No PTAs to work this week. But if there is an open shift for one, I will nab it!

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing wonderful! She is on Dasaquin and Proin and now on some Omega chews every day to help her stay fit and healthy.

College Update... I'm going to focus on graduating this winter quarter, working at the YMCA and at St. Paul's. Then I will work on finding a job in the Bellingham School District or at the YMCA. I just need to turn in a new degree evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...