Sunday, October 29, 2017

Salty Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Seeds

I made some amazing pumpkin seeds from the pumpkin I carved yesterday.

Ingredients I used:

  • 3 TBS of butter
  • pumpkin seeds
  • 4 TBS of sugar
  • 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp of salt
  • 2 tsp of cinnamon 
First, I mixed the sugar, cinnamon, and salt together. I melted the butter first and then took it off the heat and added the vanilla. Once that was done, I added the pumpkin seeds and thoroughly coat them in the butter and vanilla. After they were coated, I added the dry mix. I then put it in the oven at 325 degrees for about 25 minutes, stirring the seeds about every 5 minutes. I then transferred the seeds to a clean sheet of parchment paper where they could dry.  

My roommate says they taste aamzing. They almost taste like candy to me. So happy with how they turned out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...