Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pumpkin Patching in Bellingham

I did it again! I went to the pumpkin patch for that classic white girl picture with a pumpkin. Just kidding, I just love going to Bellewood Acres in the fall to get a pumpkin to carve and to roast the pumpkin seeds. I went with some of my friends and it was a lot of fun. Once I got there, I realized I could have taken MudLynn. Now that would have been an adorable post, her sitting amongst the pumpkins. I'm kicking myself for not taking her with me.

Right now, I'm sipping on some delicious cider that I bought at Bellewood Acres, Honey Crisp Cider to be exact. Mmm, such a lovely drink to have during fall.

I did carve a face into my pumpkin. I kind of liked carving it alone. I was in the zone the entire time taking parts of pumpkin out and seperating the seeds from the pumpkin guts. I put all the seeds on a paper towel on a cookie sheet to dry over night, so I will roast them later today or really whenever I feel like getting up and out of bed to become an actual human being for the day. I will do a post on how I roasted them and also what flavor I did them. They are going to be delicious.

What is it about fall that is so amazing? It's everything. It's the changing of the leaves, the hot cider in the mornings, carving pumpkins, making pumpkin bread, and watching every movie on the Halloween movie list.







I just love fall. 



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...