Friday, October 27, 2017

More Decluttering

I literally can't stop cleaning. I haven't for the past few days. I've cleaned out so much stuff again!

However today, I got rid of 2 of the 6 bags I cleaned out. I did make about $31 at Buffalo Exchange, so it was a good day for me to sell clothes to them today. It felt very relieving to get rid of clothes that I don't wear or ever will wear. My closet is slowly opening up.

So y'all, if you're cleaning out the closet, try going to second hand shops like Buffalo Exchange. You get rid of clothes and make extra cash!

I still have a bin and two paper bags of cleared out stuff, but I think I'm gonna save the clothing items and see if I can get more cash next season. Or I might see if Label's will take them. I already have a $30 account balance, so if I ever need an item of clothing, I can go there.

For some reason, my brain mindset has been, "What if I lived in a studio apartment or smaller place with roommates next year?" I guess that has been what's making me clean out and downsize so much.

I've kind of just realized that I buy stuff that I will never use or will never wear. So I'm going to be more conscious of what and why I buy things now. I waste so much money buying useless things.

Have you tried minimizing your goods?
Do you want to know how I minimized on my physical possesions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...