Thursday, November 23, 2017

Avocado Pit Update!

If you didn't know already, but I have been trying to grow my green thumb. I have two succulents and an aloe vera plant. One night, my roommate was making quesadillas and I told her I wanted to try to grow the avocado pit! So I did, I placed four two picks in it and put it in a glass of water. It's been cracking for about a week and today it started to crack even more!

I can't wait till the roots start to poke out and then once they do, I'm going to move it to a pot with soil. I need to look up some green thumb tips.

I can't wait till the root pokes through the crack and a stem with leaves starts to grow. New life in the cold winter, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...