Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's so rainy. It's going to rain for the next two weeks.

I am thinking... That school is going great, the end of the quarter is looming close.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I had some water and now I am waiting for my souffle to cook.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and Netflix playing.

I am watching... A Bollywood film.

Always one of my favorite things... To spend time with friends.

I am reading... Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban and my textbooks.

I am making... Nothing.

I am writing... This blog post and an English assignment.

All the plans I have for this week... I will be working at the YMCA Monday and Wednesday. I work at Roosevelt on Tuesday. St. Paul's is on break already pretty much. Thursday is Thanksgiving, I'm probably going to get instant mashed potatoes and gravy to eat at home. Black Friday, Jayme and I are going to go shop at Apricot and do some other Christmas shopping maybe. I know I want to go to PetSmart and Michael's.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing wonderful! She is on Dasaquin and Proin and now on some Omega chews every day to help her stay fit and healthy. Even though it is rainy, we still go on our daily walks in the morning and evening.

College Update... I am all registered for Winter quarter aka my last quarter! Also, I am going to eventually get a Master in Teaching English lit for 5-12 grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...