Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sundays...

Sundays... What is a Sunday? Is it just another day or the beginning of the week? Neither. Sunday is a day to prep for the coming week but also a day to say goodbye to the past week.

So far, I've only completed one item of homework, cleaned my kitchen, made my bed, fed the dog and put clothes away.

I decided to take my camera out today to take some shots of Mud and other things and I was happy with how they came out. I'm going to carry my camera with me more often.
I made a lot of food this weekend. I made cookies and chocolate mousse yesterday along with my dinner of salmon and sweet potatoes. I now made cinnamon rolls and I will be making nachos for dinner.

I guess it's true that I love to take care of people. I think that is a good quality for when I invest in a new relationship. I like cooking yummy foods for my significant other. I like having a tidy home for when friends come over to hang out or for a dinner party I host.

I guess I just like to have someone to take care of all the time. I want to have someone to come home to, to cook for and with, to laugh with over silly puns, to play video games with, to go on late night runs to McDonald's, to explore Washington with and to have more dogs with. Oh well, I will just suffice with my dog and close girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...