Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday Baking

I hope everyone had a great Black Friday scoring deals on Christmas presents and such! I got up super early this morning to go to the mall with Jayme to go shop the deals that were out. It was pretty successful. We went to Apricot Lane, Victoria's Secret, Ulta, and then onto Michael's. I went alone to Marshall's to pick up some holiday things, I bought a dog bed for MudLynn and a set of hand towels for the bathroom (Christmas themed of course).

After that Mud and I went for a lovely walk and I started to bake more cookies for Friendsgiving this weekend. I made a batch of Pumpkin Spice Chip Cookies and a batch of Butterscotch Chip Cookies in addition to the previously made Chocolate Chip Cookies.

I can't wait to see my friends enjoy tomorrow. I'm excited! I'm going to take a lot of pictures tomorrow with my nice camera and some with my Fuji film camera. Memories mean many things.

Friendsgiving #1, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...