Sunday, November 26, 2017

Friendsgiving

Mud snoozing under the tree 
Happy Friendsgiving!

So far, my Saturday started off great up until a dog peed on me at the dog park. I honestly don't know why he peed on me but maybe he thought I was a tree or something. Basically, it made me have to go buy laundry detergent. Evil scruffy doggo.

Other than that I am making green bean casserole in about 4 hours for Friendsgiving Numero Uno. I've already made a ton of cookies for today so I am halfway prepped for it!

This is my first time ever making a casserole, so I am excited to see how it will turn out. I might try it to see if I'll like it or not... We'll see.

Saturday's friendsgiving was fun. We had a yummy pot roast and tons of side dishes. We then played some fun card games and tumbling towers and then some of us went downtown and danced the night away.

Sunday was super fun. My friend pet sits/house sits for this family that lets her have friends over as long as she cleans up. So we had a huge friendsgiving there. There was a ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, casseroles, and the whole sha-bang. We then all went in the hot tub. It was so nice. I'd have to say that this Thanksgiving made 2017 better than it was before. Having friends around you is just so comforting and fills you up to the brim with happiness.

I can't wait till I host Friend's Christmas/White Elephant. It is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...