Sunday, January 21, 2018

Game Day!

What a crazy day, weather wise. I went out to the barn this morning (I left at 8:05, yay me being an early bird) and it was so windy! My ride was more of a workout cause we had to ride against the wind. It was a good morning though. Did some paddocks and a stall and then got Ginger ready to ride. She was really good during our ride. Little antsy cause of the wind since it blew down a lot of branches.
I really loved on her during our grooming session, she's such a sucker for some pampering.

We worked on transitions today and they were really good. I need to have a lesson with Suzy to help tweak my position and everything since I haven't ridden for months before.

Yes, I wore my jersey during my ride today. The Patriots were playing today so I had to bring in some good juujuu. I made Ginger pose with my hat on her ears, I don't think she was too thrilled but she was a good girl and posed for the camera.

But holy smokes, what a game today! The Jaguars put up a good fight, but my Patriots are unstoppable. The Patriots were at 10-20 and I was slowly losing hope, but then they came back and bam! 24-20! They are going to the Super Bowl again! They're such a great team, I love so many of the players.

We shall have to see who they go against, Eagles or Vikings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...