Thursday, February 15, 2018

My Valentine's Day

My Valentine's Day was pretty great. I spent it watching kiddos perform at school during lunch, got a valentine from one of the teachers and then took my nanny kids to Rukus Room for Duckie Day (basically they just go to a machine with a claw and try to get as many rubber ducks as they can).

I bought my friend's flowers and made cards for them but the cutest thing I did for my roommate was writing little notes on sticky notes and put them on her mirror in the shape of a heart. I know, it's so cheesy, but at least I know what a cheesy thing I would do for a boyfriend next time. I came home to flowers, chocolates and a card from my roommate and then I got a candle and KitKats from Jayme! I love my friends, I am so glad I got to spend the holiday with them. I spoiled myself with a bubble bath with a candle and Safe Haven on my Laptop while I sipped on a Seattle Cider.

We then spent the night dancing/playing Just Dance on the Wii and playing Wii Sports. Then we moved into playing Clue! I was obviously Mrs. Peacock, Haley was Ms. Scarlet, Trev was Colonel Mustard, and Jayme was Ms. White. Games are so much fun with friends, I love my board game collection!

Valentine's Day is so much more than going out with a SO and whatever. When you're single, it's about celebrating your friendships and having fun with your friends. And that is exactly what I did last night with my girls, we toasted our friendships to mimosas in fancy champagne saucers I bought from Marshall's.

Other than that I hope everyone had a wonderful night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...