Monday, February 5, 2018

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's been rainy for so long, I may go insane. I need sunshine.

I am thinking... That this winter quarter is my last quarter before I graduate and what I will do next year and where I am going to live.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I am having a Yoplait yogurt for breakfast.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type and Netflix playing.

I am watching... Nothing.

Always one of my favorite things... To spend time with friends.

I am reading... Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban and my textbooks.

I am making... Beef Stew in the crockpot.

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I work at St. Paul's now MTWF and I now work as a nanny every day of the week except for Monday's, I have the day off nannying. I don't really have a lot planned for the week as I am on a no-spending promise this week. I'm going to trivia at Paws for a Beer in Fairhaven tonight and Mud gets to come along!

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing wonderful! She is on Dasaquin and Proin and now on some Omega chews every day to help her stay fit and healthy. Even though it is rainy, we still go on our daily walks in the morning and evening.

College Update... I am ready to begin my last quarter at Western. Then, I am going to eventually get a Master in Teaching English lit for 5-12 grade.

Riding Update... I last rode last Thursday on my birthday and it was good even though it was raining cats and dogs. Ginger was a great girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...