Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Paws for a Beer Trivia! Disney Style!

So last night, my friends and I all went to Paws for a Beer - by far the coolest bar ever cause it's a doggie bar - for Disney Trivia. And guess what, we won! I think we only missed 3 questions. Like, I never knew Walt Disney wanted to name Mickey Mouse as Mortimer Mouse, that Woody was originally supposed to be a vantriliquist doll (scary.. right?), that in the 1950s a general admissions ticket was $1 and now they're $85. Everything else my friends and I knew very well.

 It was nerve racking waiting to hear our team name be called (The Dirty MudButts - hence MudLynn inspired), until they came to the last trivia sheet and our name was called! We've never won a trivia so this gave us confidence for all the future trivias!

MudLynn won a 2 month pass to Paws for a Beer, so we will definitely be going there more.

I bought Mud a bandana cause it was time she needed to represent our favorite bar spot. I can see summer weekend afternoons hanging out there with all our friends. It will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...