Tuesday, February 6, 2018

January Empties

Hello everyone! We are rebooting the monthly empties posts! I have a small amount of empties this month! I'm so proud of myself because I am slowly trying to use up the products I have under my bathroom sink.

Last month, I used up my Micellar Water by Simple Skincare. I live and breathe this product because it is so gentle on my skin and takes all my eye makeup off in a few swipes. I highly recommend this product. What is awesome about this product is that more and more companies are coming out with their own version of micellar water.


I've used up one of my Bath and Body Work's hand soaps that my mum passed on to me when they were getting ready to move back to Virginia. I still have about 3-4 more to go! It's the goal to use up all the soaps before I can buy new ones even if sales call out to me.

I've then used up one of my many bottles of OGX hydrating tea tree mint shampoo. This is the stuff to have in your shower especially when you are working with kids because ya know, live and nits don't like tea tree oil that much. Also, buy the conditioner as well if you want extra defense and hydration.

I also used up my latest bottle of Dr. Teal's bubble bath. It has been my weekly goal of taking a bubble bath at least once a week. It's been going well so far, gotta keep up with the self care routine. Bubble baths are just so therapeutic and relaxing in their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...