Wednesday, March 7, 2018

What Makes Me Happy

There are many things that make me happy. I would say that the first thing that makes me happy every morning would be MudLynn. Her wiggly butt and her cute "wake up Mom" whines make me smile every morning, which gives me a positive outlook on the morning.

But really, just looking at her sweet face makes me happy every moment of the day. I honestly, do not know what I would do without my sweet pup. I'd probably be still asleep at this hour.


Another thing in my life that makes me happy is going to the barn to see the horses and go for a ride. If I'm feeling down or have a massive headache, I go to the barn and I instantly feel better. There is just something about horses that instills that sense of calm and peacefulness inside me. I love just feeling the wind on my face when I am cantering out in the backfield at the barn and seeing Mt. Baker say hello on a sunny day. Today it is sunny, and it would be the perfect day to ride in the field and maybe catch a peak of Mt. Baker.

Another thing that makes me happy is my planner. No, not cause it is a planner but because of the stickers I put in my planner that I order from Bottle Tea Designs on Etsy. I love my planner stickers. Every week is a different theme!

Lastly, my friends and family make me happy. Being surrounded by people who love you and enjoy your company is just wonderful. They not only make you feel happy all the time, but you feel loved all the time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...