Monday, March 5, 2018

My Favorite Quotes

These would have to be my top three favorite quotes of my entire life.

The first is basically saying lipstick and a nice cocktail makes the day better. I will admit that lipstick has made my mood perk up substansially. Elizabeth Taylor and Audrey Hepburn are my favorite classic actresses. They were the style icons back before Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone become the modern icons.

The last is a no brainer. I love my horses and one day I will have a kingdom where I can have as many horses as I want to. Plus I love my Shakespeare. I think this year I am going to try and get back into seeing shows again. Mt. Baker Theatre always has some show or ballet.

What is your favorite quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...