Monday, March 5, 2018

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's a little cloudy today.

I am thinking... That I have 19 days until graduation.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I am having a toast for breakfast.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type, MudLynn snoring in her crate, and Netflix playing.

I am watching... Sons of Anarchy.

Always one of my favorite things... To spend time with friends.

I am reading... Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban and my textbooks.

I am making... Orange Chicken in the crockpot. Mmm yum!

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I work at St. Paul's every day and nanny. I have the day off nannying so I am going to run errands to Fred Meyer and to Costco. I don't really have a lot planned for the week as I am on a no-spending promise this week. I know I am going to trivia on Wednesday with my friends and then having a movie night after.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing wonderful! She is on Dasaquin and Proin and now on some Omega chews every day to help her stay fit and healthy. She spent the weekend with me house sitting and I can tell that she is happy to be back in her house again.

College Update... I think I'm ready for the end my last quarter at Western. Then, I am going to eventually get a Master in Teaching English lit for 5-12 grade.

Riding Update... With graduation looming in, I haven't had time to go ride. I'm trying to end my quarter really well and then I will have the time to go ride on the weekends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...