Sunday, March 4, 2018

5 Facts About Me


Hey guys! I am starting a blogging challenge to help inspire and motivate me to blog more consistently. So here goes nothing!

Fact #1
I can do both: go camp in the woods/ride some horses but then go to full fashionista. I love both lifestyles, I can't live just one. I like being immersed in nature and not caring if my hair is greasy or if my face has dirt on it, but then I also love looking cute and stylish.
Fact #2 
I'm obsessed with Christian Louboutin shoes. There is just something about the red-bottomed soles that just draw me in. (P.S. if anyone knows someone selling a pair that is a 6.5, let me know!). I've been looking at pairs on Poshmark and really REALLY want to buy a pair.

Fact #3
I LOVE THE THEATRE. I love going to see Broadway shows, plays, operas, symphonies, dances, ballets and so much more. I collect the big programs that they sell. I'd like to frame the ones I have and hang them up in my apartment. I need to find a couple that I don't have (La Luna - Sarah Brightman, River Dance, and Lion King).

Fact #4 
My main dream dog is a Doberman Pincher. I fell in love with the breed when I pet sat for one of my
neighbors who had a Doberman who was a show/stud dog. God, he was a gorgeous dog. I like how much of a velcro dog they are. Shows how loyal they are to their owner. I also just honestly felt so safe with him because of their amazing hearing - especially when sleeping in a huge house all by myself. My goal is the adopt as many Dobermans as I can when I have my own house.

Fact #5
I hate beer. I guess that isn't a fascinating fact but hey. I don't like the hoppy taste and aftertaste that you get from beer. I like my ciders a lot. Right now, I am currently loving the Lemon Basil Cider at McKay's Taphouse and Pizzeria when I go to trivia on Wednesday and the Seattle Cider Company's Semi-Sweet Cider when I am at Paws for a Beer on Monday's for trivia. I guess the other fun fact is that I love going to trivia at the local bars, I won one with my friends which got MudLynn a free two-month pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...