Sunday, September 15, 2013

Favorite Horsey Memory :)

When the love started
It all started one day at pre-school when a photographer came to school with a cowboy/cowgirl costume and a pony decked out in western tack. Every kid went one by one to get their photo taken in the costume with the pony. I do believe that was the first time in my life when the love for horses all started. As I moved around since I am a military brat; every time we drove to our next home, I would count the number of horses whenever we passed a field that was full of them. I then started riding when we moved to Virginia, and then I started showing with 4-H and IEA when we moved to Rhode Island. The love for horses always starts at a young age with any little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...