Sunday, September 15, 2013

Making lists...

So today I did some manual labor aka I raked the yard while thinking of many things. 

So this evening I was doing a lot of diagrams and comparison pages in my blue notebook. I plotted each barn in the nearest area by board price and by destination time. So only a few or one are under 30 minutes from where I live. Also I've done a comparison on the two horses I'm looking at are similar in traits and everything except the price. There is about an $1100 difference between the two horses. Then I made a list off things I would buy when I get a horse, listing them by name and price. 

I've decided that when I get a horse, I will buy most of my blankets, tack, and bits used because they are such a cheaper price but they are at least clean and in good condition. I mean, three hundred dollars for a heavy weight blanket is absolutely ridiculous, but I found one online for one-fifty. Huge bargain!

As you can see, I am very determined to buy myself a horse of my own because I do feel in my heart that I am ready for a horse. I can make the time for the horse and for my school work. I haven't spent a single penny yet. I am done spending because I am putting my money towards something better. I counted the change in my piggy bank and it's around 11 dollars now. I am hoping to be getting this new baby sitting client who goes to college during the day three times a week so she needs a sitter for her children. I am hoping she calls soon! Plus, my mom found me two new clients for babysitting. The three times a week during the day sounds amazing! I hope she calls soon! 

So tomorrow, I am dedicating the day to reading all of the first two or three chapters of each of my text books. That way, I can get ahead and be ready for when college starts. I'll be the college nerd and the teachers pet, haha. It's when you know what's in the textbooks when you know you can conquer any quiz or test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...